Interested in finding out about how to become a School of Sanctuary? Would you like to exchange ideas for supporting young Ukrainians and other refugees and asylum seekers? Join this online training for early years settings, schools and colleges in Brighton & Hove on 11 May at 4-5.30pm.
This is an opportunity for early years settings, schools and colleges to find out more about becoming a School of Sanctuary.
This training will include:
- information about working towards and applying to be a School of Sanctuary
- sharing of good practice
- sharing of guidance to support refugees, including welcoming Ukrainian refugees
- sharing resources to support delivery of refugee week.
- increased confidence in supporting refugee and migrant children and young people
- increased motivation to participate in the Schools of Sanctuary programme
This event is free to all early years settings, schools and colleges in Brighton & Hove.
Schools should log on and book here.