Refugee, Asylum Seekers and Migrants Directory – last updated March 2016.
- Download the directory at this link (PDF document).
- This resource lists organisations which offer support to or are taking action for refugees, asylum seekers and migrants. It also lists organisations which offer specific services of interest to refugees, asylum seekers and migrants.
- Information about these services and signposting for professionals working with refugees, asylum seekers and migrants is available from the Chair of the Brighton & Hove Refugee Forum: Lucy Bryson on [email protected] or 01273 292572.
- There are a number of refugee, asylum seeker and migrant community groups which provide support across the city. A list of these groups is being collated and will be included in the next version of the directory. In the meantime, please contact Lucy Bryson on the above contact details for further information about these groups.
Other sources of information about local organisations and services include:
- A directory of local community organisations and their services is on the Community
- A directory of local organisations which support groups to organise themselves and
run activities is on the Community Works’ website
- A website listing a range of health and social care services is on the My Life website
- A website listing services for young people is on the Where To Go For website
If you want to know more about groups and organisations coming together across the UK to take action for refugees in Calais, and beyond, the Calaid-ipedia website has a list.